Please read our terms and conditions thoroughly. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Refunds – aMAZEme reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case by case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of aMAZEme. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of aMAZEme.
- Visitors enter aMAZEme at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury, damage, harm or suffering by any Visitor or any other person will be accepted.
- Tickets are valid from 12 month of the purchase date and must be brought in via physical or digital copy as proof of purchase.
- aMAZEme has a smoke-free policy and smoking is not permitted in the Park environs.
- aMAZEme has full control of the opening and closing times, therefore if the weather does not seem fit to be open we will remain closed until further notice.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statement will be aMAZEme. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.